A specially formulated liquid polymer combined with a highly effective source of phosphorus and nitrogen to increase germination and strike rate, GRT7000 Nature LOC is a key solution for all revegetation needs. Engineered for use in civil construction and Mine site rehabilitation.
The spray over polymer will provide the following essential elements to any construction site
- It will allow initial soil stabilization to prevent impact erosion caused by rainfall and sediment loss through sheet erosion from water runoff/overland flow.
- It will reduce topsoil loss immediately helping to retain a higher growth rate for germination of initial strike seed species and secondary longer term seed species.
- It will protect batters and initial exposed areas against, impact erosion, sheet erosion and sediment loss into the surrounding sensitive environments providing potential greater environmental outcomes and cost savings to any project
Applied over exposed areas and batters, GRT Nature LOC will lock the seed in place creating ideal growing conditions by retaining moisture levels in the soil and providing the nutrients needed for germination. The Nitrogen in the GRT Nature LOC product is found in the optimal ammonium form, which allows for a more stable environment resulting in a reduced leaching of Nitrogen. The unique form of phosphorus will greatly increase the growing conditions in the soil. The combination is further improved with organic catalysts to provide even distribution throughout the soil and plant uptake area
- Immediately effective upon application—bonds directly to soil
- Accelerate Germination
- Reduces impact erosion, Sheet Erosion, Topsoil loss and sediment into surrounding environmental sensitive areas.
- Cost effective when compared to hydro-mulching and hydro-seeding revegetation
- Minimizes wash away of seed – Might be better to say Retains 40% more seed then most other products?
- Aids fertiliser retention around root zone
- More available fertiliser for plant uptake
- Suited for open areas, batters rehabilitation areas
- Environmentally Friendly
Note: 1 pass application – 9 key benefits
GRT Nature LOC contains our biocatalyst technology (a special blend of surfactants, penetrants and organic acids) that allows for greater penetration, mobility and increased uptake of the nutrients by the plant.
GRT Nature LOC is an ideal product for all revegetation programs to give excellent boosts to growth, root development, colour and overall plant health.
NPKS 13-19-0-0 + Organic Catalysts
GRT-Nature LOC soil binder is manufactured to ISO9001 standards and has been comprehensively reviewed by leading independent testing institutions and major companies worldwide.
Polymer Modified Cement
Polymer modified cement created by Global Road Technology is a combination of cementitious binder, GRT polymer, water and granular material. These components are mixed together and compacted in the early stages of the hydration process to form a pavement layer that is subsequently cured.
Effective soil binder & erosion control
GRT-ENVIRO SOIL BINDER & EROSION CONTROL is an organic soil conditioner based on a water-soluble polymer. This product can be added to irrigation water to reduce soil erosion by agglomerating fine particles that otherwise would be carried away by surface water runoff.
Counter Terrorism Landmine Clearance Technology
An expeditionary product with unique morphology, GRT1000 aids in the detection of sub-surface threats, such as landmines. Invisible to the naked eye, this patented state-of-the-art solution warns armed forces when roads and tracks have been disturbed.
Aerial Deployed Dust Control
An aerial deployed, military grade dust control solution, GRT2000 establishes dust free temporary landing zones in the operational theatre within minutes. Not relying on ground based combat engineers, it can be delivered almost anywhere, mitigating brownouts and improving safety.
Self Healing Runways
A novel biomimetic formulation, GRT3000 is designed to facilitate rapid construction of tactical and emergency self-healing runways in the operational theatre. Providing substantial increases in compression as well as tensile strength, GRT3000 runways are ultrathin and failure resilience.
(Black) Dust Control Polymer Sealant
Engineered to combat the problems of fugitive dust and soil stabilization on unpaved roads, GRT8000 compounds with each application to bind dust particles together. Preventing dust from becoming airborne, overtime applications can be reduced and eventually stopped.
(Black) Polymer Soil Stabilization
GRT’s most advanced polymer soil stabilization product, GRT9000 is engineered for use in the construction of high-quality and cost-effective pavements. Mitigating surface degradation, GRT9000 bonds soil or pavement particles together, improving compressive strengths, high tensile resilience and water impermeability.